To begin with, Lend Me Your Ears offers several value added short courses to develop and grow your staff’s professional skills.
Next, our value added short courses offering, includes professional skills training, thought-provoking facilitation and professional speakers, or professional speaking engagements.
Further, all programs are geared towards business in the 21st Century and creating a 21st Century workforce with 21st Century skills.
Professional short courses and training skills
1: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (EQ). If you are looking to grow your team’s leadership skills and EQ competence, whilst exposing them to 21st C leadership challenges we can help… Read More.
2. Next is, Connect! Pattern Interrupt. For New Managers training. If you seek to grow your new managers to be catalysts for change, we can help. Read more
3: Then is Sales Training. If you are seek assistance with corporate banking, FMCG, pharma detailing or different B2B and B2C sales training, please read more
5: Further, you may seek, Creating a customer- experience led focused business:
- MAGNETIC: Retaining Today’s Promiscuous Customer, If you are seeking to improve cross functional collaboration, towards innovative approaches to customer experience at your workplace, we can help, read more.
- Delivering Customer focused Service Excellence . If you wish to have your staff meet the constantly evolving expectations of the 21st Century customer, read more
6: In addition is, Professional Business Communication Skills Training:
- Writing Winning Proposals If you are looking to improving your staff’s chances of what they propose being acted upon, read more
- Effective Report Writing Skills. If improving decision making in your organization, from well written reports by your staff, is your cup of tea, read more
- Written Communication skills. In the digital age, if you wish to increase productivity at the work place through clear, correct and concise literary communication, read more
7: Finally, Robust Supply Chain Management (Consultancy & Training). In a globally networked world of trade, if you let us, we can help your staff competently navigate it. If interested, read more
Professional Facilitation and Speaking Engagements
3: Facilitation of 21st C relevant strategic planning sessions (If you need an experienced though-provoking third eye, read more)
What next? Your free consultation on short courses and/or facilitation
First, in order for us to understand your business and the training you want, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call.
Next, the meeting will be a discussion on your company, the gaps you are currently facing and would like filled; also, what you are looking for in an ideal training, and, further, any other information that can help us develop an effective short course or service, for you.
Therefore, please fill in your details in the form below and we will get in touch after receiving your details.
Finally, remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.