If you are concerned about the written communication skills of your staff, our written communication skills training can help. Contact us for a free consultation or read on.
But first. In this technology accelerated, ‘microwave’ results era of predictive text, spell check and short messaging, one thing has not changed. Business communication has stoically remained unscathed.
Next, the advantages of effective written communication skills at the work place, which remains formal, cannot be gainsaid. Even as, informally, English is seemingly going to the dogs.
Further, “Being a good writer is an essential part of being a good remote worker. When most arguments are settled over email or chat or discussion boards, you’d better show up equipped for the task. So, as a company owner or manager, you might as well filter for this quality right from the get-go.” Founders, Basecamp. Remote-first project management and team communication company)
Do you wonder?
Also, if you are wondering how to improve, or develop the writing skills of my staff, or, how to develop your written communication skills, contact us for a free consultation or read on.
IN addition, this two day practical course, packed with activities to improve written communication skills in the workplace, responds to these concerns and more. Finally, this workshop based course is for those who write letters or emails to customers, internal and external.
- To explore why people don’t fully grasp what is written
- To understand the importance of grammar in writing
- Accurate and appropriate verbal and written communication skills
- To get delegates to be as succinct as possible in their writing
- There is purpose to writing-having that purpose is critical to clarity
- To demonstrate purpose in writing
- To show the importance of structure to reading, in a written document
- Starting with the audience in mind enhances the clarity of the writing
- Advanced written communication skills
- Critiquing ones document ahead of sending it
- Email etiquette
- And much more
If the foregoing is your cup of tea, we can help.
What next? Your free consultation on written communication skills training
To begin with, in order for us to understand your business and the training you want, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call.
Next, the meeting will be a discussion on your company, the Written Communication Skills gaps you are currently facing and would like filled, what you are looking for in an ideal training, and any other information that can help us develop an effective Written Communication Skills training program for you.
Therefore, please fill in your details in the form below and we will get in touch after receiving your details.
Remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.