If you are seeking FMCG sales training or best FMCG sales training courses, we can help. You may contact us for a free consultation or read on. So too if you are seeking an FMCG sales and marketing training. After all, as you know, FMCG sales is a good career.
Further, what to do when your team’s only tools of selling are persuasion and title-less leadership? This is the challenge some in sales roles face. That is, Leading without Authority. Take the FMCG Sales representative or an organization that sells through distributors, merchandisers and Key Accounts. And truthfully, neither an FMCG sales ppt nor FMCG presentation can help..
Now then. From selling to the internal customer and the external one and successful juggling all the moving parts in between, our FMCG training modules will address all these. The program is intended as a tool for FMCG training and development. FMCG sales training is one among our many other industry specific sales training.
On completion of this two day (foundational) course, learners will have interacted with these FMCG training topics, (or others you wish to add):
- What is FMCG
- What is sales in FMCG and what is the roles of Sales Officer in FMCG
- The FMCG Sales Process, General Trade and Key Accounts
- Identify who is on their team; who their ‘followers’ are
- A real world practical infield session
- Understand Below the Line (BTL), Above the Line (ATL) and Through the Line (TTL) Marketing
- Journey Plans or Route to Market (RTM) Strategy and the best sales strategies for an FMCG product
- Customer Service and Customer Experience (Who is the customer and why that matters)
- Create richer, deeper, more meaningful collaborative partnerships (cross-sell, up-sell, negotiate better)
- Realize where the proverbial buck stops
- Brand management and forecasting- FMCG
- Leading without Authority. Earn permission to lead (Persuade, influence without Authority)
- Appreciate the fundamentals of project management (Create and co-develop tribes)
- Internalize the power of co-elevation to breaking silos and transform teams
(We can also customize a training for you to include infield sessions for instance)
If this holds your fancy, we can help
What next? Your free consultation. Your FMCG sales training
If you are interested in developing or strengthening your FMCG Sales Training, or feel this best FMCG course can be of assistance to you, then we can help.
In order for us to understand your business and deliver the sales training in FMCG sector you want, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call.
The meeting will be a discussion on your business, the FMCG Sales Training (or equivalent for your case) skills gaps you are currently facing and would like filled, what you are looking for in an ideal training, and any other information that can help us develop an effective FMCG Sales Training program (or your customized equivalent) for you.
Please fill in your details in the form below and we will get in touch after receiving your details.
Remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.
You may like this