If you are seeking to replace an employee, fill a new vacancy or target your recruitment efforts we can help. Further, being sales training experts, we are exposed to salespeople in diverse sectors of the economy. Therefore, if you have sales jobs in Kenya, whether you seek to fill FMCG sales jobs in Kenya, sales and marketing jobs in Kenya, or even Regional Sales jobs, our manpower services and expertise can help.
First, In order for us to understand your business and the role you wish filled, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call.
Next, the meeting will be a discussion on your company, and the role you would like filled; also, what you are looking for in an ideal candidate, and, further, any other information that can help us identify a suitable candidate for you.
Therefore, please fill in your details in the form below and we will get in touch after receiving your details.
Finally, remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.
Latest job ad
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client, a mid-sized firm, seeks to recruit an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help them expand their clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Is this you?
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, account executive or a relevant role in B2B selling in the service industry
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- University Graduate
- Demonstrable Leadership and people skills
Ladies and those in the hospitality, travel industries, and account managers (media industry) are encouraged to apply
Application deadline: 5th February 2021
Send applications to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If you would like to have your sales team sell more, we can help. In order for us to do so we propose a free consultation meeting or a call. If in agreement please complete the form below and we will get in touch after receiving your details, none of which will be public. Thank you.