If you are not seeking sales jobs in Kenya, but instead are an employer seeking our recruitment services click here. And here for our trusted HR Consultancy Services.
Otherwise, read on
LATEST JOB ADS
Sales Representative B2B and B2C– Moving Services
January 25th, 2023
Salary: A competitive monthly retainer plus commissions based on sales targets
Location: Nairobi and its environs
Our client, a mid-sized growing company based in Kenya and Uganda, offers a comprehensive range of customized professional and unique moving services for a wide variety of institutions and individuals that include expatriates, multinational companies, government, urban middle class, foreigners, diplomats, corporates and international NGOs.
They seek to hire an enthusiastic, motivated, and result driven Sales Representative to sell and market their company products & service around Nairobi and its environs. The sales representative will have these responsibilities and meet these requirements.
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads
- Initiate execution plans and close sales by driving value
- Maintain an up-to-date technical understanding of products, solutions and business value propositions
- Present, promote and sell the client’s products/services through various digital (email, telephone, etc) marketing strategies to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to enrich the customer experience.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and develop status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continually improve through feedback
- Collaborative, coachable, confident, hardworking
- Experience in selling moving services is NOT required
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), collaborating directly with prospects, sales and cross functional teams internally and externally
- Flexible to work outside set office hours as work demands may require
- Proven work experience (at least 3-5 years) as a B2B service sales representative or B2C high net worth sales representative, comfortable is selling to a or multi-cultural and corporate clientele
- Kenyan, 28-37 years old, solution oriented, creative problem solver and advisor
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated, and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to engage on digital platforms, create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Diploma or Degree in Sales or its equivalent
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, have experience selling services and possess the necessary qualification; please send your CV and cover letter, quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Moving Services) to [email protected] before 10th February 2023.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Sales & Marketing Manager – IT Sector – OPEN
This role identifies and fulfils sales opportunities for customers through understanding and addressing customer’s technological challenges and needs. They lead the achievement of revenue growth targets by crafting sales strategies and plans for IT products, services & solutions.
- Develop sales strategies and plans that grow pipeline and deliver/close on opportunities across a range of technology offerings
- Develop and maintain relationships with active and potential customers to build a customer base for all products. Understand their needs and iterate strategies and plans to suit advances in the technology space.
- Develop and manage sales processes across the sales value chain from business development, sales negotiations and closure.
- Assure the execution of sales plans, including development and implementation of qualitative and quantitative metrics for achieving sales.
- Develop and provide sales reporting and updates as required. Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability and the team members.
- Plan and coordinate marketing and events related to sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns etc)
- Oversee the process for preparing tenders and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)} as appropriate, ensuring accuracy and timely completion.
- Hunt for and maintain insights on industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services, and other general information related to the customers and the general market scope.
- Recommend strategies to continuously strengthen the competitive market position of the company, including coming up with new product/solution offerings.
- Lead a sales force; recruit, motivate and manage performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, IT or related field.
- 5 years Sales experience preferably with in Technology sector.
- Experience leading and managing teams.
- Proven track record of sales success; ability to meet and or exceed assigned targets on a consistent basis.
- Well-developed sense for technology; be able to manage complex sales for hardware, software, and other solutions.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to develop customer sales journeys including ROI analysis.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision.
- Digitally proficient skills in business applications such as CRM.
Application deadline: Open
Send applications to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Account Executive (B2B)-Closed
Our client, a 21st C mid-sized and rapidly growing firm in the logistics industry, seeks to recruit an ambitious, hungry and passionate B2B Account Executive to help them expand their clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, managing (business) prospects, from lead to close with minimum supervision.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong business/strategic relationships with corporate clients that will see them grow via streamlining and transforming their operations.
This full time role is critical for our client’s success, and you can expect a high degree of autonomy.
Is this you?
- Understand the leads’ business and challenges
- Develop a sales strategy focused both on commercial success and customer fulfilment
- Arrange and see through discovery business meetings with prospective clients and key stakeholders
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare timely sales contracts
- Maintain accurate and actionable customer information on CRM system
- Provide trustworthy feedback
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- A self-starter, comfortable working in a high growth and rapidly changing organization
- Proven working experience in business development, or as a strategic account manager, account manager, or B2B selling in the service industry
- Proven enterprise-wide sales track record
- Collaborate with client’s entire team for smoother sales operations and customer experience.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- University Graduate
- Working knowledge of financial statements is an added advantage
Offering a competitive compensation, those in the logistics, hospitality, travel or media industries are encouraged to apply.
If you don’t check all the boxes but have a gnawing feeling that you have what it takes, send us your resume. We will get back to you if we feel the same.
Application deadline: Thursday, 1st September, 2022
Send applications to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sales Articles | Sales e-books