To begin with, how would your organization change if every employee acted like a business owner? Like an entrepreneur? Is this is something you want? If so, then we can help with our simulated Commercial Skills Training in Kenya course. Inculcating commercial skills is not sales training.
Commercial skills training definition
Commercial awareness is a career and business building skill. In the realm of business, commercial skills are the driving force behind informed decision-making, effective negotiation, strategic partnerships, and sustainable growth. Admittedly, an employee can never fit in the shoes of a business owner. However, their understanding of what the business requires of them will significantly improve their performance and significantly bridge this gap. This is how to improve commercial skills in your organization. If interested contact us for a free consultation, or read on.
The importance of business acumen
Now then. You know that good business acumen is critical for organizational success. And it is a key competitive differentiator. You also know this means knowing how your company makes money and making better decisions around the moneymaking process. No matter what your role. What then? This is what you will achieve with our entrepreneurship training course in Kenya, Silega Pulse™. It is the commercial skills training you need.
Mastering Commercial Skills: Welcome to our comprehensive commercial skills training program, where success in the business world begins. In today’s dynamic and competitive marketplace, possessing strong commercial acumen is essential for individuals and organizations alike. Whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, a seasoned business professional, or a company seeking to empower your teams, our commercial skills training is designed to equip you with the tools, knowledge, and strategies to excel in various business domains.
Introducing Silega Pulse™
Now then. The contribution of entrepreneurship to national development cannot be gainsaid. To meet the growing need for business acumen training in Kenya, through partnerships, Lend Me Your Ears brings you Silega Pulse™. Who is Silega? Silega is a global training company focused exclusively on developing and delivering business simulations. Further, the training programs are based on the Experiential Learning System™. This system provides a higher retention rate than conventional training. It also helps participants learn by simulating real-world business situations. Silega is represented in over 40 countries around the world, offering more than 10 best-selling business simulations and experiential learning programs
How it works. Commercial Skills training materials and methods
Now then. How does the Commercial Skills Training in Kenya course unfold? Silega Pulse™ is not a commercials skills training university or school or institute in Kenya. At least not in the traditional sense. It is a highly customized powerful business simulation tool. If you seek leading business acumen and finance simulation entrepreneurship short courses in Kenya, this is one you should seriously consider. Why? Silega Pulse™ is a realistic live representation of a business in need of change. Participants are split into groups and manage all parts of the business process: planning, operations, finance, and people development. The ultimate objective of our Commercial Skills Training services in Kenya 2022 program is to create more profit and value, while maintaining cash flow levels.
Further, teams make decisions that every business owner must make. This includes how to price products, which customers and markets to compete for, how much stock to buy, and how to pay suppliers. At the same time, participants have the opportunity to see what the other departments and functions within the organization are experiencing. Silega Pulse™ is the ultimate in commercial skills training solutions.
By implementing Silega Pulse™ for your commercial skills training in Kenya, you will:
- Help people understand the whole picture when taking complex decisions;
- Ensure leaders understand how their decisions impact the organization and its future;
- Capitalize and mobilize the power of team and tangible assets; and
- Improve business planning and strategy
- Know how to improve communication skills in the workplace training.
What next? Your free consultation
First, if you are interested in developing or strengthening your staff’s commercial skills or create a sales strategy we can help.
Also, in order for us to understand your business, share the commercial skills topics and modules covered, and deliver the training you want, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call.
Further, the meeting will be a discussion on your organization, the commercial skills (aka business acumen skills) training gaps you are currently facing and would like filled. So too, what you are looking for in an ideal commercial skills training workshop. And any other information that can help us develop an effective commercial skills training in Kenya program for you.
Therefore, please fill in your details in the form below. On receipt we will get in touch.
Remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.
How we help your staff build commercial skills (aka business acumen through financial simulation)
In the simulation, participants experience four business years, moving money around a tablemat using a checklist. At the end of each simulated year, the groups:
- Review the company’s Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and cash flow statement;
- Conduct short analyses on the decisions made by the groups; and
- Follow up with immediate application exercises.
Silega Pulse™ is designed to address the following challenges that organizations face today:
- Understanding how and why businesses make and lose money;
- Understanding the difference between profit and cash;
- Making smarter business decisions to create long-term value;
- Increasing profitability by improving financial control and spending more wisely;
- Improving business planning and control;
- Aligning different departments towards common goals;
- Creating a common vision for success. And a common language within the organization;
- Reinforcing organizational change; and
- Creating a culture of constant improvement.
Why Silega Pulse™?
- First, Simulating experiences, close to real business situations. Participants will be put in an environment that is as close as possible to real business environment. Therefore, the learning is relevant, with exposure to different business scenarios.
- Secondly, Actively engages participants. Experiential learning is active by nature. This means people are engaged all the time, making decisions and understanding the consequences of their actions.
- Thirdly, Leaves long-lasting impact. Silega uses psychological anchors, common language and powerful analogies to make learning stick.
- Fourthly, Saves costs and provides more value. The ratio of retention of what is learned between conventional training and experiential learning might vary up to 1:6. This means that with a one-day simulation, participants can learn what usually takes 2-3 business days. Experiential learning therefore provides much greater value.
- Also, Practical tools and techniques ready to use in the real world. Silega provides all participants with easy to understand concepts that can be applied immediately in real business situations. They include tools, checklists, process maps, decision maps, learning cards, and follow-up sessions.
The lead trainer is an accomplished Instructional Designer with over 20 years in training and Instructional Design. He applies this systematic methodology (rooted in instructional theories and models) to design and develop content, experiences, and other solutions to support the acquisition of new knowledge or skills.
Now then. He will be responsible for creating the course design and developing all instructional materials. This includes presentation materials, participant guides handouts, and job aids or other materials. The lead trainer is also responsible for evaluating training. Including, assessing what was learned and whether the learning solution led to measurable behavior change.
He has worked with global organizations such as KPMG in New York and in Kenya, PWC in New York and Merrill Lynch, MetLife in New York among others. Further, he was involved in developing guidance for the Implementation of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act for the SEC Registrants and its implementation in USA.
In addition, he also developed and facilitates courses on Business and Finance Acumen, Personal Finance Management for most industries and speaks in many public forums on these topics.
Finally, the lead trainer has a BCOM (Accounting Option) and MBA degree from the University of Nairobi. He is a licensed CPA in the State of New York, USA and a CPA (K).
Please fill in your details in the form below. Remember to indicate your mobile number. We guarantee you a prompt response.